Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Areas that research this procedure
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
- Phoenix, AZ
Areas of focus:
Barium enema, Barium swallow study, CT enteroclysis, CT enterography with contrast IV and 3d reconstruction, CT scan, CT urogram, CT-guided biopsy, Magnetic resonance angiography, Magnetic resonance elastography, Ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration
see full list in profile
June 11, 2015
- Urography. Radiological Society of North America. http://www.radiologyinfo.org/en/info.cfm?pg=urography. Accessed March 20, 2015.
- Taal MW, et al. Diagnostic kidney imaging. In: Brenner & Rector's The Kidney. 9th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2011. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed March 20, 2015.
- Computerized tomography. The Merck Manual Professional Edition. http://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/special_subjects/principles_of_radiologic_imaging/computerized_tomography.html. Accessed March 20, 2015.
- Adam A, et al., eds. The urinary tract: Overview of anatomy, techniques and radiation issues. In: Grainger and Allison's Diagnostic Radiology. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Churchill Livingstone Elsevier Limited; 2015. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed March 20, 2015.
- O'Neill WC. Radiologic assessment of renal disease. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed March 20, 2015.
- Humphreys MR (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Phoenix/Scottsdale, Ariz. April 1, 2015.
Computerized tomography (CT) urogram