Below are current clinical trials.1 studies in C-reactive protein test
(open studies only).
Filter this list of studies by location, status and more.
The specific objectives of this study are to define infliximab thresholds during induction therapy and during maintenance therapy (visit 6) that are associated with good prognosis/response, study the correlation of inflammation markers such as serum CRP and fecal calprotectin with infliximab and antibodies-to-infliximab, and evaluate how soon after initiation of therapy there is development of antibodies-to-infliximab
Nov. 21, 2017
- Goff DC Jr., et al. 2013 ACC/AHA guideline for assessment of cardiovascular risk: A report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines. Circulation. 2014;129:S49.
- Filippo C, et al. C-reactive protein in cardiovascular disease. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Oct. 16, 2017.
- Morrow DA. Screening for cardiovascular disease with C-reactive protein. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Oct. 16, 2017.
- WHO guidelines on drawing blood: Best practices in phlebotomy. World Health Organization. http://www.who.int/infection-prevention/publications/drawing_blood_best/en/. Accessed Oct. 16, 2017.
- Fischbach FT, et al. Immunodiagnostic studies. In: A Manual of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests. 9th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2014.
- C-reactive protein, high sensitivity, serum. Mayo Medical Laboratories. https://www.mayomedicallaboratories.com/test-catalog/Clinical+and+Interpretive/82047. Accessed Nov. 16, 2017.