Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
July 14, 2020
- Neligan PC, et al. Mastopexy. In: Core Procedures in Plastic Surgery. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2014. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed June 11, 2018.
- Breast lift guide. American Board of Cosmetic Surgery. https://www.americanboardcosmeticsurgery.org/procedure-learning-center/breast/breast-lift-guide/. Accessed June 11, 2018.
- Breast lift. American Society of Plastic Surgeons. https://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/breast-lift. Accessed June 11, 2018.
- Doherty G, et al. Plastic and reconstructive surgery. In: Current Diagnosis & Treatment: Surgery. 14th ed. New York, N.Y.: McGraw-Hill; 2014. https://accessmedicine.mhmedical.com. Accessed June 11, 2018.
- What are the risks of breast lift surgery? American Society of Plastic Surgeons. https://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/breast-lift/safety. Accessed June 29, 2018.
- What results should I expect after breast lift surgery? American Society of Plastic Surgeons. https://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/breast-lift/results. Accessed July 5, 2018.
Products & Services