Mayo Clinic Store Flower of Hope
Mayo Clinic Flower of Hope™
The Mayo Clinic Flower of Hope™ is a brilliant yellow hybrid coreopsis. It expresses the spirit of hope and healing.
The Flower of Hope store carries high quality products to meet the needs of people with hair loss and medical conditions such as sleep apnea, breast cancer, circulation issues due to pregnancy and lymphedema.
When you visit the Flower of Hope store, you are offered personalized, confidential consultations in a private fitting area with caring and dedicated staff. Certified fitters help ensure that you find mastectomy or compression garments that meet your needs. Personalized CPAP fitting services are provided under the supervision of a respiratory technician or therapist.
The Flower of Hope team can help you choose from a full line of high quality products in a wide range of sizes and styles.
- CPAP machines and CPAP supplies
- Medical-grade upper- and lower-extremity compression garments
- Products for post-breast-surgery needs, including breast prostheses, silicone breast forms, swim forms, pocketed bras, pocketed swimwear and compression bras
- Caps and chemo beanies
- Turbans and hats
- Skin care products designed for people undergoing cancer treatment
- Other specialty supplies, custom ordered
The Flower of Hope store is located on Mayo Clinic's campus at 5881 E. Mayo Blvd., 3-105, Phoenix, AZ 85054.
8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Mountain time, Monday through Friday
Appointments are recommended. Walk-in appointments are taken on a first-come basis. Allow 45 to 60 minutes for appointments.
Call the Flower of Hope store at 480-342-4830 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
The Flower of Hope store will file claims directly to insurance. You will need a prescription to file claims.
- March 03, 2021