Cold outside? Don't put your fitness routine on hold. Stay safe and warm with these cold-weather exercise tips.
Oct. 26, 2017
- Leikin JB, et al., eds. Frostbite. In: American Medical Association Handbook of First Aid and Emergency Care (E-book). Rev. ed. New York, N.Y.: Random House; 2013.
- Frostbite. Merck Manual Consumer Version. https://www.merckmanuals.com/home/injuries-and-poisoning/cold-injuries/frostbite. Accessed Sept. 13, 2017.
- Walls RM, et al., eds. Frostbite and nonfreezing cold injuries. In: Rosen's Emergency Medicine: Concepts and Clinical Practice. 9th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2018. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Sept. 12, 2017.
- AskMayoExpert. Frostbite. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2016.
- Frostbite. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/disasters/winter/staysafe/frostbite.html. Accessed Sept. 13, 2017.