Popliteal artery entrapment care at Mayo Clinic
- Multidisciplinary team. Mayo Clinic doctors trained in evaluating and treating vascular diseases and performing vascular surgery, as well as other doctors work closely to evaluate and treat people with popliteal artery entrapment syndrome and other vascular conditions.
- Technology. Mayo Clinic doctors use the most current technology in popliteal artery entrapment treatment syndrome.
- Care that revolves around you. A detailed itinerary for appointments, tests and procedures lets you make the most of your time at the clinic. Mayo staff also runs all tests and labs at Mayo Clinic, which means tests taken in the morning can be reviewed the same afternoon. This collaborative approach means doctors can often evaluate you and develop a treatment plan within two or three days.
- Doctors take the time to listen closely. Mayo doctors get to know you and your concerns completely, and explain your options in plain language. Doctors work with you to provide exactly the care you need.
Expertise and rankings
- Vascular expertise. Mayo Clinic staff in the Vascular Centers has experience and expertise in diagnosing and treating people with popliteal artery entrapment and other vascular disorders.
- Research. Doctors at Mayo Clinic conduct research in popliteal artery entrapment syndrome and other vascular disorders.
- Comprehensive vascular treatment and research. Doctors at Mayo Clinic's Vascular Centers are focused on developing cutting-edge diagnostic tests and innovative treatments for people with vascular disease.
Learn more about Mayo Clinic's Vascular Centers' expertise and rankings.
Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., and Mayo Clinic in Phoenix/Scottsdale, Ariz., are ranked among the Best Hospitals for heart and heart surgery and orthopedics by U.S. News & World Report. Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Fla., is ranked high-performing for orthopedics by U.S. News & World Report.
Locations, travel and lodging
Mayo Clinic has major campuses in Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona; Jacksonville, Florida; and Rochester, Minnesota. The Mayo Clinic Health System has dozens of locations in several states.
For more information on visiting Mayo Clinic, choose your location below:
Costs and insurance
Mayo Clinic works with hundreds of insurance companies and is an in-network provider for millions of people.
In most cases, Mayo Clinic doesn't require a physician referral. Some insurers require referrals, or may have additional requirements for certain medical care. All appointments are prioritized on the basis of medical need.
Learn more about appointments at Mayo Clinic.
Please contact your insurance company to verify medical coverage and to obtain any needed authorization prior to your visit. Often, your insurer's customer service number is printed on the back of your insurance card.