Ameloblastoma is a rare tumor. Mayo Clinic doctors have experience treating many cases of ameloblastoma.
March 19, 2016
- McClary AC, et al. Ameloblastoma: A clinical review and trends in management. European Archives of Otorhinolaryngology. In press. Accessed Dec. 31, 2015.
- Rizzitelli A, et al. Incidence and overall survival of malignant ameloblastoma. PLOS One. 2015;10:e0117789.
- Payne SJ, et al. Management of ameloblastoma in the pediatric population. Operative Techniques in Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery. 2015;26:168.
- Wenig BM. Neoplasms of the oral cavity. In: Atlas of Head and Neck Pathology. 3rd ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2016. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Dec. 31, 2015.
- Jaw tumors. Merck Manual Professional Version. http://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/ear,-nose,-and-throat-disorders/tumors-of-the-head-and-neck/jaw-tumors. Accessed Dec. 23, 2015.