The multidisciplinary Center for Aesthetic Medicine & Surgery on Mayo Clinic's campus in Rochester, Minnesota, offers a comprehensive choice of surgical and nonsurgical procedures, including laser treatments, microneedling, sclerotherapy, and hair and tattoo removal.
Our services are provided by a team of board-certified physicians and advanced-practice clinicians specializing in nonsurgical procedures. The team includes specialists from dermatology, facial plastic surgery, plastic surgery and vascular medicine.
Our staff are experienced in many specialized or brand-name services you may have heard mentioned, including:
- Candela Vbeam Perfecta
- Candela GentleMax Pro
- Cutera Enlighten tattoo removal
- Fraxel Dual with Zimmer
- Lumenis Intense Pulsed Light Therapy with Optimal Pulse Technology
- Lumenis UltraPulse CO2 laser
- Lutronic Genius microneedling
Sept. 03, 2021
- Hamilton GS (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Aug. 12, 2021.
- Martinez-Jorge J, (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Aug. 12, 2021.
- Sharaf B (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Aug. 12, 2021.
Center for Aesthetic Medicine & Surgery in Rochester