Mayo Clinic Family Medicine — Thunderbird is located six miles from Mayo Clinic, at 13737 N. 92nd St., Scottsdale.
13737 N. 92nd St.
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday (except holidays)
Doctors and nurse practitioners
Care Team 200
- Kevin K. Benson, M.D.
- Lucas B. Gruwell, APRN, C.N.P., M.S.N.
- Carolyn C. Moats, M.D.
- David Paz, M.D.
- LeeAnn M. Ranieri, APRN, D.N.P., FNP-BC
- Kimberly A. Rogers, APRN, D.N.P., M.S., FNP-C
Care Team 400
- Augustine S. Chavez, M.D.
- Andrea Fillers, APRN, FNP-BC, M.S.N.
- Michael L. Grover, D.O.
- Martina Mookadam, M.D.
- Stephanie R. Pinello, APRN, NP-C, M.S.N.
Care Team 600
- Michael D. Jaorasdr, APRN, NP-C, M.S.N.
- Christina A. Karolzak, APRN, NP-C, M.S.N.
- David C. Patchett, D.O.
- Mary (M Michelle) M. Winscott, M.D.
Due to limited capacity, Medicare insurance is accepted only for established patients with primary care physicians at Mayo Clinic Family Medicine — Thunderbird.
- Preventive care, health screenings and physical exams for people of all ages
- Physical exams for sports, school and summer camp
- Newborn and well-child care
- Routine care for women, including Pap smears, pelvic and breast exams
- Treatment of complex, long-term medical conditions, including diabetes and high blood pressure
- Acute care for short-term illnesses
- Treatment of minor injuries, such as lacerations, and casting and splinting for sprains and broken bones
- Special procedures and minor surgery
- Anticoagulation Clinic
- Lab services
- X-ray, mammography and bone densitometry
- Flu shots and other immunizations