13737 North 92nd Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday (except holidays)
- Andrea Fillers, C.N.P., M.S.N., R.N.
- Melanie Frederixon, M.S.N., R.N., C.N.P.
- Stephanie Hensel, C.N.P., M.S.N., R.N.
- Christina Karolzak, C.N.P, M.S.N., R.N.
- Linda Pachuta, R.N., C.N.P.
- LeeAnn Ranieri, C.N.P, D.N.P., M.S.N, R.N.
- Kimberly Rogers, C.N.P., M.S., R.N.
Due to limited capacity, Medicare insurance is accepted only for established patients with primary care physicians at Mayo Clinic Family Medicine – Thunderbird.
- Preventive care, health screenings and physical exams for people of all ages
- Physical exams for sports, school and summer camp
- Newborn and well-child care
- Routine care for women, including Pap smears, pelvic and breast exams
- Treatment of complex, long-term medical conditions, including diabetes and high blood pressure
- Acute care for short-term illnesses
- Treatment of minor injuries, such as lacerations, and casting and splinting for sprains and broken bones
- Special procedures, minor surgery and exercise treadmill testing
- Anticoagulation Clinic
- Lab services
- X-ray, mammography and bone densitometry
- Flu shots and other immunizations