- MPH - Epidemiology University of Minnesota School of Public Health
- Fellow - Preventative Medicine and Public Health Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Resident - Internal Medicine Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Internship - Internal Medicine Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- MD University of Minnesota Medical School
- BS - Biochemistry University of Minnesota
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Primary Care Internal Medicine
- Associate Professor of Medicine
- Associate Medical Director, Our Lady of Guadalupe Free Clinic
- Recognition of Excellence in Applied Medical Informatics, Association of Medical Directors of Information Systems, 2010
- Patient centered health care.
- Shared decision making
- Improving access to care.
- Development and implementation of patient portal
- Preventive and chronic condition care
- Natural Family Planning
- Underserved population care
See my publications
See a description of research activities.