Ehsan Shirazi, M.D.
- Emergency Medicine Physician
- Grek A, Booth S, Festic E, Maniaci M, Shirazi E, Thompson K, Starbuck A, Mcree C, Naessens JM, Moreno Franco P. Sepsis and Shock Response Team: Impact of a Multidisciplinary Approach to Implementing Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines and Surviving the Process. Am J Med Qual. 2017 Sep/Oct; 32 (5):500-507 Epub 2016 Nov 11
- Rivers E, Shirazi E, Aurora T, Mullen M, Gunnerson K, Sheridan B, Eichhorn L, Tomlanovich M. Cocaine use in elder patients presenting to an inner-city emergency department. Acad Emerg Med. 2004 Aug; 11(8):874-7.
- Namias N, Samiian L, Nino D, Shirazi E, et al. Incidence and susceptibility of pathogenic bacteria vary between intensive care units within a single hospital. Journal of Trauma and Critical Care. 2000 Oct; 49(4):638-44.
- Jaquez M, Wu S, Shirazi E. Kabuki make up syndrome in a Caribbean black child from Trinidad Genetics in Medicine.1999;1()56.