Dr. Dubey studies central and peripheral autoimmune neurological conditions. This includes searching for novel biomarkers in serum and cerebrospinal fluids of patients with autoimmune and paraneoplastic neurological syndromes. Dr. Dubey's research also focuses on analyzing clinical and radiological features of autoimmune
neurological disorders which can aid in early diagnosis and guide treatment.
- Autoantibody biomarkers: Dr. Dubey's laboratory research focuses on identifying novel autoantibodies for diagnosis of autoimmune or paraneoplastic neurological syndromes. He also evaluates the clinical and onclological associations of previously described neural specific antibodies.
- Epidemiology: Dr. Dubey is working to establish accurate incidence and prevalence of autoimmune or paraneoplastic neurological disorders through population-based studies.
- Autoimmune Epilepsy: Dr. Dubey has continued to work in evaluating the role of autoimmunity among patients with epilepsy of unknown etiology. He has also contributed in creating and validating predictive models for diagnosis and management of autoimmune epilepsy.
- Paraneoplastic neuropathies: An additional area of focus is studying and describing clinical and electrodiagnostic phenotypes of paraneoplastic neuropathies.
Significance to patient care
The goal of Dr. Dubey's research is improve in diagnostics and treatment strategies for patients with autoimmune disorders affecting central and/or peripheral nervous system.
- Autoimmune disorders affecting central and/or peripheral nervous system
Mayo Clinic locations
Fellowship - Neuromuscular MedicinePartners' Neurology Program, Harvard Medical School
FellowRST AUTOIMMUNE NEUROLOGY, Programs in Rochester, Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
Residency - NeurologyUT Southwestern Medical Center
MB BSNetaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College
Activities and honors
Neuromuscular MedicineAmerican Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Awards and honors
International League Against Epilepsy and Epilepsia Clinical Science Prize 2018International League Against Epilepsy
Arthur K. Asbury- Inflammatory Neuropathy PrizePeripheral Nerve Society
Department of Neurology & Neurotherapeutics: Resident Teaching AwardsUT Southwestern Medical School
Department of Neurology & Neurotherapeutics: Outstand Resident AwardUT Southwestern Medical Center
Parkland Neurology Clinic Resident of the YearUT Southwestern Medical Center
Fred Baskin Young Investigator Research AwardUT Southwestern Medical Center
- 2018 - present
MemberPeripheral Nerve Society
- 2018 - present
MemberAmerican Academy of Neurology