Use the search tool to find a doctor by entering a name, the condition or procedure for which you want to be treated, and the Mayo Clinic location where you want to be seen.
If no results are returned, try these tips:
- The optimal way to search for a physician is by last name only and specific Mayo Clinic location.
- Check your spelling and spacing.
- Use more specific, but common disease names or conditions
- Search all Mayo Clinic locations.
- Search by partial last name (e.g., if you're not sure if a doctor is macnamara or mcnamara, just type "namara" for the name. All matches will appear.
- Make new selections and/or add terms to narrow a search and get fewer results.
- Delete selections and/or terms to broaden a search and get more results.
If you still can't find a doctor, search Mayo Clinic's medical departments and centers. Often these pages include a list of associated doctors.