Mayo Clinic has major campuses in Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona; Jacksonville, Florida; and Rochester, Minnesota. The Mayo Clinic Health System has dozens of locations in several states.
For more information on visiting Mayo Clinic, choose your location below:
Dec. 17, 2015
- Coronary artery bypass grafting. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/cabg/#. Accessed Oct. 18, 2015.
- Longo DL, et al., eds. Ischemic heart disease. In: Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine. 19th ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2015. http://accessmedicine.com. Accessed Oct. 18, 2015.
- Fuster V, ed. et al. Coronary bypass surgery. In: Hurst's The Heart. 13th ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2011. http://www.accessmedicine.com. Accessed Oct. 18, 2015.
- Hillis LD, et al. ACC/AHA 2011 guideline update for coronary artery bypass graft surgery: A report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2011;58:e123.
- Chaudry UAR, et al. Beating-heart versus conventional on-pump coronary artery bypass grafting: A meta-analysis of clinical outcomes. Annals of Thoracic Surgery. In press. Accessed Oct. 18, 2015.
- Aranki S, et al. Early noncardiac complications after coronary artery bypass surgery. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 18, 2015.
- Aranki S, et al. Medical therapy to prevent complications after coronary artery bypass graft surgery. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 18, 2015.
- Riggs EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Sept. 10, 2015.