Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
June 09, 2020
- Metz TD. Choosing the route of delivery after cesarean birth. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Feb. 13, 2020.
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Practice Bulletin No. 205: Vaginal birth after cesarean delivery. Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2019; doi:10.1097/AOG.0000000000003078.
- AskMayoExpert. Vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC). Mayo Clinic; 2019.
- Frequently asked questions. Labor, delivery and postpartum care FAQ070. Vaginal birth after cesarean delivery. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. https://www.acog.org/patient-resources/faqs/labor-delivery-and-postpartum-care/vaginal-birth-after-cesarean-delivery. Accessed Feb. 13, 2020.
- Gabbe SG, et al., eds. Vaginal birth after cesarean delivery. In: Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies. 7th ed. Elsevier; 2017. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Feb. 14, 2020.
- Uterine rupture. Merck Manual Professional Version. https://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/gynecology-and-obstetrics/abnormalities-and-complications-of-labor-and-delivery/uterine-rupture#. Accessed Feb. 14, 2020.
Products & Services
Vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC)