Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Doctors who perform this procedure
Displaying 1-1 out of 1 doctors available
- Jacksonville, FL
Areas of focus:
Gynecological surgery, Hysterectomy, Hysteroscopy, Minimally invasive surgery, Myomectomy, Robotic hysterectomy, Robotic myomectomy, Robotic surgery, Single-incision laparoscopic surgery, Endometriosis, Menorrhagia, Uterine fibroids, Uterine polyps
see full list in profile
Doctors and surgeons trained in gynecologic disorders are working to improve care for women who have uterine fibroids.
See a list of publications about robotic myomectomy by Mayo Clinic authors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Robotic myomectomy care at Mayo Clinic
June 14, 2019
- Lonnerfors C. Robot-assisted myomectomy. Best Practice & Research: Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2018;46:113.
- Gingold JA, et al. Minimally invasive approaches to myoma management. Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology. 2018;25:237.
- Dubuisson J. The current place of mini-invasive surgery in uterine leiomyoma management. Journal of Gynecology Obstetrics and Human Reproduction. 2019;48:77.
- Takmaz O, et al. Symptoms and health quality after laparoscopic and robotic myomectomy. Journal of the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons. 2018;22:1.
- Parker WH. Laparoscopic myomectomy and other laparoscopic treatments for uterine leiomyomas (fibroids). https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Feb. 19, 2019.
- AskMayoExpert. Uterine fibroids: Treatment. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2018.
- Parker WH. Techniques to reduce blood loss during abdominal or laparoscopic surgery. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Feb. 19, 2019.