Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic authors on robotic myomectomy on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Robotic myomectomy care at Mayo Clinic
June 15, 2016
- Ascher-Walsh CJ, et al. Robot-assisted laparascopic myomectomy is an improvement over laparotomy in women with a limited number of myomas. Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology. 2010;17:306.
- Bedient CE, et al. Comparison of robotic and laparoscopic myomectomy. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2009;201:566e1.
- Asmar J, et al. Myomectomy by robotically assisted laparoscopic surgery: Results at Foch Hospital, Paris. Frontiers in Surgery. 2015;2:1.
- Lewis EI, et al. Robotic single-site myomectomy: Initial report and technique. Fertility and Sterility. 2015;103:1370.
- Parker WH. Laparoscopic myomectomy and other laparoscopic treatments for uterine leiomyomas (fibroids). http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed March 3, 2016.