Mayo Clinic radiation oncologists are respected for their expertise in using IGRT to deliver effective and safe radiation treatments.
- Experience. Mayo Clinic radiation oncologists have extensive experience creating individualized treatment plans that incorporate IGRT. Your care team is prepared with the knowledge and resources to provide you with exactly the care you need.
- Commitment to quality and safety. Mayo Clinic radiation oncologists partner with a dedicated and experienced physics team to ensure safe delivery of radiation.
- Accredited radiation oncology programs. Radiation oncology practices at Mayo Clinic have been granted accreditation by the American College of Radiology.
- Comprehensive cancer center. Mayo Clinic Cancer Center meets strict standards for a National Cancer Institute comprehensive cancer center, which recognizes scientific excellence and a multidisciplinary approach to cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Fla., and Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Ariz., are ranked among the Best Hospitals for cancer by U.S. News & World Report.
Nov. 09, 2017
- Gunderson LL, et al., eds. Intensity-modulated and image-guided radiation therapy. In: Clinical Radiation Oncology. 4th ed. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clincalkey.com. Accessed Oct. 10, 2017.
- Jaffray DA. Image-guided radiotherapy: From current concept to future perspectives. Nature Reviews Clinical Oncology. 2012;9:688.
- Image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT). RadiologyInfo.org. http://www.radiologyinfo.org/en/info.cfm?pg=igrt. Accessed Oct. 10, 2017.
- Accredited facility search. American College of Radiology. http://www.acraccreditation.org/accredited-facility-search. Accessed Oct. 20, 2017.
- Fong de los Santos LE (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota. Oct. 20, 2017.
News, connections and conversations for your health
Image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT)