Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments with related expertise
Feb. 01, 2019
- Assisted reproductive technologies. Society of Assisted Reproductive Technology. https://www.sart.org/Patients_Guide/. Accessed Nov. 27, 2018.
- AskMayoExpert. Fertility preservation. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2018.
- Chung K, et al. Fertility preserving options for women of advancing age. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Nov. 27, 2018.
- Baldwin K, et al. Women's experience of social egg freezing: Perceptions of success, risks, and 'going it alone'. Human Fertility. 2018;10:1.
- Cobo A, et al. Oocyte vitrification as an efficient option for elective fertility preservation. Fertility and Sterility. 2016;105:765.
- Martinez F. Update on fertility preservation from the Barcelona International Society for Fertility Preservation–ESHRE–ASRM 2015 expert meeting: Indications, results and future perspectives. Fertility and Sterility. 2017;3:407.
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Committee on Gynecologic Practice. Committee Opinion No. 584: Oocyte cryopreservation. Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2014;123:221. Reaffirmed 2016.
- Strauss JF, et al., eds. Fertility preservation. In: Yen and Jaffe's Reproductive Endocrinology. 8th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2019. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Nov. 29, 2018.
- Busso CE, et al. Prevention of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Nov. 29, 2018.
- Paulson R. In vitro fertilization. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed Nov. 29, 2018.
Products & Services