Barbara Woodward Lips Patient Education Center
The Barbara Woodward Lips Patient Education Center has re-opened.
- Virtual (Zoom) patient education classes will continue to be our primary mode of delivery for the classes we offer.
- In person classes can accommodate up to four people per class.
- Computers are available for visitor use.
The Patient Education Center is also accepting telephone calls during normal business hours, both to request virtual education visits and for requests to mail information about your medical condition to you.
Video education sessions
Classes are free and available to Mayo Clinic patients. To participate in a video education visit, you'll need to set up a Patient Online Services account. To register for a class, call 507-284-8140.
Mailing information on your condition
If you have been seen at Mayo Clinic, you may request information about your specific medical condition be mailed to you free of charge. Please call 507-284-8140 to request your information and provide your Mayo Clinic patient number.
Hours of operation
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central time, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central time, Thursday
- Closed holidays
Learn about the education center's namesake, Barbara Woodward Lips.
- Jan. 09, 2024