Denial reason group 4
Your insurance company has denied your claim for the following reasons:
- Claim or service lacks information for payment processing
- Information requested was not provided or was insufficient/incomplete
Steps you should follow to appeal insurance denials:
- Contact your insurance company to determine what specific information is needed.
- If medical records are needed:
- Log on to Mayo Clinic patient online services.
- Select the Medical Record and Results menu.
- Print the required medical records pertaining to the denied charge and send via certified mail to your insurance company.
- If EOBs are needed:
- Contact your other insurance plans to provide EOBs to the insurance company that denied the charges.