Jan. 04, 2022
Welcome to Mayo Clinic's Cardiovascular Update. As the name connotes, this website will provide additional information and resources related to topics in the current issue of our print newsletter.
The print newsletter and online supplement provide a mix of information you can use in your daily practice, along with news about cutting-edge diagnostic and therapeutic techniques offered in our new or rapidly expanding subspecialty clinics.
We welcome suggestions for future newsletter content or other ways we can improve communication between our practices to better serve you and your patients.
Vol. 19, No. 1, 2021 (PDF)
- Congenital Pediatric Cardiology at Mayo Clinic Celebrates 50 Years
- Pediatric Tracheal Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Team Approach to Management
- Transforming Cardiovascular Treatment for the Transgender Population
Vol. 18, No. 2, 2020 (PDF)
- Congenital Cardiac Surgery: What's Next?
- COVID-19 Cardiac Involvement: Recognition and Management
- TAILOR-PCI Narrowly Misses Primary Goal but Indicates Intriguing Trends
Vol. 18, No. 1, 2020 (PDF)
- New Chair of Cardiovascular Surgery at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota
- New and Novel Treatments for Hyperlipidemia
- Genetic Testing Reveals Cause of Mysterious Deaths in Amish Children
- MitraClip™ Treatment of Mitral Regurgitation after Cardiac Transplant: Case Report