Experience the Premium Executive Health Treatment You Won't Find Anywhere Else
As an executive, you lead a demanding and fast-paced lifestyle. That's why we invite you, as a YPO member, to experience efficient, comprehensive, and personalized preventive care with the Mayo Clinic Executive Health Program.
The program is designed with your needs in mind and structured to maximize your time. Our customized, comprehensive itinerary of exams and tests are tailored to your specific needs, and includes:
- Comprehensive health assessment and medical history review
- Full range of preventive screening tests
- Cardiovascular counseling
- Review of medications and immunizations
- Lifestyle assessment
- Access to Mayo Clinic subspecialists, should you need them
- In-depth, one-on-one review with your personal executive health physician
- Private executive lounge, with secure lockers for personal items
- Onsite business services with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Guide to restaurants and transportation options, local attractions and area amenities
- Dedicated appointment coordinators to ensure your appointments are scheduled efficiently
- Dedicated insurance coordinators to file claims on your behalf and work with insurance carriers to resolve claims
To learn more about individual appointments, corporate enrollment for your executive team and unique group experiences for your YPO Forums please contact us.
Mayo Clinic Patient and Visitor Guidance During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Nothing is more important than your health and that of your family. To ensure your health is as protected as possible, Mayo Clinic is taking many new steps for patients and visitors coming to our campuses, clinics and hospitals during the COVID-19 pandemic.
For many patients, access to direct care within Mayo Clinic's safe environment is in their best interest. We'll continue to offer phone and video visits as appropriate.
*This content was created prior to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please follow all recommended CDC guidelines for masking and social distancing.