Feb. 07, 2020
- Congenital anomalies. World Health Organization. http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs370/en/. Accessed Feb. 8, 2018.
- Birth defects. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/birthdefects/data.html. Accessed Feb. 8, 2018.
- Srinivasan S, et al. Overview of fetal arrhythmias. Current Opinion in Pediatrics. 2008;20:522.
- Brennand J, et al. Fetal anaemia: Diagnosis and management. Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2008;22:15.
- Kalyani R, et al. Twin reversed arterial perfusion syndrome (TRAP or acardiac twin): A case report. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2014;8:166.
- Djaafri F, et al. Twin-twin transfusion syndrome: What we have learned from clinical trials. Seminars in Fetal and Neonatal Medicine. 2017;22:367.
- D'Antonio F, et al. Prenatal risk factors and outcomes in gastroschisis: A meta-analysis. Pediatrics. 2015;136: e159. http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/136/1/e159. Accessed Feb. 8, 2018.
- Alpha-fetoprotein (AFP), single marker screen, maternal, serum. Mayo Medical Laboratories. https://www.mayomedicallaboratories.com/test-catalog/clinical+and+interpretive/81169. Accessed Feb. 8, 2018.
- AskMayoExpert. Prenatal screening and testing. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2017.
- Screening for fetal anomalies. National Institutes of Health. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0009593/. Accessed Feb. 9, 2018.
- Baer RJ, et al. 311: Risk of preterm birth by subtype of infants with gastroschisis. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2017;216:S190.
- Wyllie R, et al., eds. Abnormal rotation and fixation of the intestine. In: Pediatric Gastrointestinal and Liver disease. 5th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Feb. 12, 2018.
- Lee H, et al. Efficacy of radiofrequency ablation for twin-reversed arterial perfusion sequence. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2007;196:e1.
- Wee LY, et al. The twin-twin transfusion syndrome. Seminars in Neonatology. 2002;7:187.
- Ruano R (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Feb. 13, 2018.
- Famuyide AO (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 1, 2018.
- Magtibay PM (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Phoenix/Scottsdale, Ariz. March 1, 2018.
- Amanda Ullom [contact for obstetrics and gynecology volumes]. MSS (Mayo Scheduling System). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Feb. 27, 2018.
A continuación se enumeran ensayos clínicos actuales.60 estudios en Obstetricia y Ginecología
(estudios abiertos únicamente).
Filtrar esta lista de estudios según la ubicación, el estado del estudio y más.
The purpose of this study is to learn about the ability of fetal DNA to activate the immune system.
The purpose of this project will examine the feasibility of offering whole genome sequencing (WGS), and developing a Rapid WGS protocol, for a fetus or neonate with multiple anomalies.
The purpose of this study is to implement a facilitated peer support group for women that have experienced an unexpected birth process in the last 12 months.
The purpose of this study is to characterize the relationship between NT-proBNP levels obtained at time of admission for delivery and subsequent cardiovascular events in ACHD patients, and to describe normative values for NT-proBNP at time of admission for delivery in an uncomplicated obstetric population.
Rochester, Minn., Scottsdale/Phoenix, Ariz., Jacksonville, Fla.
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety and tolerability, as well as some activity parameters, of TG4050 in patients with ovarian, fallopian or peritoneal serous carcinoma.
The primary purpode of this study is to determine the sensitivity, specificity, positive predictive value (PPV) and negative predictive value (NPV) of the InterVenn Ovarian Cancer Liquid Biopsy among women with ovarian adnexal mass for which a surgery is planned.
It is unclear if and how COVID19 can be passed from mother to child. Therefore, we aim to collect maternal and fetal samples from COVID19-infected pregnant women and compare them to pregnant women who have clinical indications for COVID 19 testing at the time of hospital admission but end up being COVID19- (control group). Pregnant women who are either COVID19+ or COVID19- with symptoms will be followed during this study. Our objective is to understand the prevalence of maternal fetal transmission, risk factors and outcomes of a COVID19+ pregnancy, and how the virus can be passed from mother to baby in the population of Mayo Clinic patients.
The purpose of this study is to offer ovarian tissue cryopreservation to female pediatric patients (birth-17 years of age) with fertility threatening medical diagnoses or facing surgery, chemotherapy or radiation therapy that may cause loss of reproductive potential. Since this procedure is currently considered experimental, the establishment of an IRB protocol under which this opportunity can be offered is needed.
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the impact of patient input on opioid prescribing and overall opioid use following gynecologic surgery.
The purpose of this study is to understand changes that take place over time in the immune system in patients with ovarian cancer, fallopian tube cancer, and primary peritoneal cancer.
Obstetricia y Ginecología