Nov. 19, 2019
- Congenital anomalies. World Health Organization. http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs370/en/. Accessed Feb. 8, 2018.
- Birth defects. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/birthdefects/data.html. Accessed Feb. 8, 2018.
- Srinivasan S, et al. Overview of fetal arrhythmias. Current Opinion in Pediatrics. 2008;20:522.
- Brennand J, et al. Fetal anaemia: Diagnosis and management. Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2008;22:15.
- Kalyani R, et al. Twin reversed arterial perfusion syndrome (TRAP or acardiac twin): A case report. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2014;8:166.
- Djaafri F, et al. Twin-twin transfusion syndrome: What we have learned from clinical trials. Seminars in Fetal and Neonatal Medicine. 2017;22:367.
- D'Antonio F, et al. Prenatal risk factors and outcomes in gastroschisis: A meta-analysis. Pediatrics. 2015;136: e159. http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/136/1/e159. Accessed Feb. 8, 2018.
- Alpha-fetoprotein (AFP), single marker screen, maternal, serum. Mayo Medical Laboratories. https://www.mayomedicallaboratories.com/test-catalog/clinical+and+interpretive/81169. Accessed Feb. 8, 2018.
- AskMayoExpert. Prenatal screening and testing. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2017.
- Screening for fetal anomalies. National Institutes of Health. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0009593/. Accessed Feb. 9, 2018.
- Baer RJ, et al. 311: Risk of preterm birth by subtype of infants with gastroschisis. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2017;216:S190.
- Wyllie R, et al., eds. Abnormal rotation and fixation of the intestine. In: Pediatric Gastrointestinal and Liver disease. 5th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Feb. 12, 2018.
- Lee H, et al. Efficacy of radiofrequency ablation for twin-reversed arterial perfusion sequence. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2007;196:e1.
- Wee LY, et al. The twin-twin transfusion syndrome. Seminars in Neonatology. 2002;7:187.
- Ruano R (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Feb. 13, 2018.
- Famuyide AO (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 1, 2018.
- Magtibay PM (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Phoenix/Scottsdale, Ariz. March 1, 2018.
- Amanda Ullom [contact for obstetrics and gynecology volumes]. MSS (Mayo Scheduling System). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Feb. 27, 2018.
A continuación se enumeran ensayos clínicos actuales.46 estudios en Obstetricia y Ginecología
(estudios abiertos únicamente).
Filtrar esta lista de estudios según la ubicación, el estado del estudio y más.
The purpose of this project will examine the feasibility of offering whole genome sequencing (WGS), and developing a Rapid WGS protocol, for a fetus or neonate with multiple anomalies.
The purpose of this study is to learn about the ability of fetal DNA to activate the immune system.
The purpose of this study is to implement a facilitated peer support group for women that have experienced an unexpected birth process in the last 12 months.
Rochester, Minn., Scottsdale/Phoenix, Ariz., Jacksonville, Fla.
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety and tolerability, as well as some activity parameters, of TG4050 in patients with ovarian, fallopian or peritoneal serous carcinoma.
Rochester, Minn., Scottsdale/Phoenix, Ariz.
This is a phase 3, randomized, multi-center, single dose, open label, pivotal study in patients diagnosed with, or with high clinical suspicion of, ovarian cancer scheduled to undergo primary surgical cytoreduction, interval debulking, or recurrent ovarian cancer surgery.
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the impact of patient input on opioid prescribing and overall opioid use following gynecologic surgery.
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the cardiac function in fetuses with specific conditions before, during, and after fetal interventions using an automated myocardial performance index.
The purpose of this study is to assess the effectiveness and side effects of Botox solution injected through the vagina for the treatment of patients who have over active bladder (OAB), by assessing changes in an Incontinence Quality of Life Score, after three months.
The purpose of this study is to compare the cardiovascular function in young women (<46 years) following bilateral oophorectomy who are treated with either the standard dose of estradiol (100 mcg transdermal patch or equivalent oral dose) or titrated estradiol dosing to achieve average premenopausal estradiol level (80-120 pg/ml), to characterize the relationship between the serum estradiol level and cardiovascular function in young women (<46 years) on estradiol replacement after bilateral oophorectomy, and to compare the body composition in young women following bilateral oophorectomy who are treated with either the standard dose of estradiol (100 mcg transdermal patch or equivalent oral dose) or titrated estradiol dosing to achieve average premenopausal estradiol level (80-120 pg/ml).
Albert Lea, Minn., Rochester, Minn.
The purpose of this study is to evaluate how well letrozole, with or without paclitaxel and carboplatin, works in treating patients with stage II-IV low-grade serous carcinoma of the ovary or peritoneum. Letrozole is an enzyme inhibitor that lowers the amount of estrogen made by the body which in turn may stop the growth of tumor cells that need estrogen to grow. Drugs used in chemotherapy, such as paclitaxel and carboplatin, work in different ways to stop the growth of tumor cells, either by killing the cells, by stopping them from dividing, or by stopping them from spreading. It is not yet known whether giving letrozole alone or in combination with paclitaxel and carboplatin works better in treating patients with low-grade serous carcinoma of the ovary or peritoneum compared to paclitaxel and carboplatin without letrozole.
Obstetricia y Ginecología