Carolyn Landolfo, M.D.
- Dr. Carolyn Landolfo is a board certified general cardiologist and The Vice Chair of Department of Cardiovascular Medicine at Mayo Clinic Florida.
- Her clinical and research focus is on echocardiographic imaging, valvular heart disease, cardiotoxicity of chemotherapy, and women's heart health.
- Dr. Landolfo is the Director of the Echocardiography Laboratory, the Practice Chair for Cardiovascular Ultrasound, and is working to establish the new Cardio-Oncology Program at Mayo Clinic Jacksonville.
- She previously served as Director of the Women's Heart Program and helped establish a Women's Heart and Breast Cancer Meeting.
- Heart disease in women
- Valvular heart disease
- Cardiotoxicity of Chemotherapy
- Heart disease related to cancer
Ubicación de sedes de Mayo Clinic
Fellow - CardiologyUniversity of Michigan Medical Center
Research Fellowship - Molecular GeneticsSt. Elizabeth's Hospital, New England Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts
Internship/Residency - Internal MedicineBeth Israel Hospital/Harvard Medical School
MD - MedicineUniversity of Texas, Southwestern Medical School
Actividades y distinciones
EchocardiographyNational Board of Echocardiography
Cardiovascular DiseasesAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
Reconocimientos y distinciones
One of Jacksonville's Best CardiologistsJacksonville Magazine/Best Doctors, Inc.
List of America's Top DoctorsGuide to America's Top Physicians
Membresía en asociaciones profesionales
- 2006 - 2008
MemberFaculty of 1000
- 2001 - 2003
MemberGCRC Scientific Committee, Duke University Medical Center, Duke University
- 1997 - present
MemberAmerican College of Cardiology
- 1996 - present
MemberAmerican Society of Echocardiography