Drug information provided by: IBM Micromedex
If you or your child feel that your symptoms do not improve after 7 days, or if they have become worse, check with your doctor.
This medicine may cause serious allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis. Anaphylaxis can be life-threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Call your doctor right away if you have a rash, itching, trouble breathing, trouble swallowing, loss of consciousness, or any swelling of your hands, face, or mouth while you are using this medicine.
Call your doctor right away if you have fluid that continues to drain from your ear (otorrhea) after you have finished your treatment with this medicine.