You may make an appointment in Plastic Surgery in the following ways:
- Plastic Surgery Appointment Desk: 507-538-4930
The appointment desk is available between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central time Monday through Friday.
- You may also contact any of the physicians' secretaries directly for an appointment with a specific staff member.
- Ask your local physician to refer you and arrange your appointment. The Referring Physician Number is 800-533-1564 (toll-free). This number is for use by physicians and their staffs only.
- Aesthetic Surgery Center: 507-266-0351
For general questions regarding cosmetic surgery.
For Your Appointment
Please bring or send in advance the following items if they are available:
- All previous operative reports and pathology reports.
- Medical records and test results related to the reason for your appointment.
- A letter from your personal physician that summarizes your past treatment.
Becoming a patient
See information on patient services at Mayo Clinic's campus in Minnesota, including transportation options and lodging.