Mexico Representative Office
The office of Mayo Clinic's representative in Mexico City provides services for Mexican patients, their families and referring physicians.
Spanish-speaking staff provide:
- General orientation to Mayo Clinic
- Appointment scheduling assistance
- Agenda, itinerary and program for patient visits
- Travel and lodging assistance
- Follow-ups on a previous visit (such as medical reports, administrative issues) and coordination of future visits to Mayo Clinic.
This office does not provide medical care.
Mayo Clinic Representative Office in Mexico
Montes Urales No. 723-101
Col. Lomas de Chapultepec
11000 Mexico, D.F.
Call toll-free 01-800-715-MAYO (6296) within Mexico
Maria Del Carmen Labrador, patient service representative
Martha Garcia, relationship representative
8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
Patients and their families also are welcome to contact Mayo Clinic directly for appointment information and other inquiries.
Oct. 09, 2018