New visitor restrictions: Florida
No visitors will be allowed in the hospital setting or emergency department.
Patients in the outpatient clinic may have only one individual accompany them. See below for additional details.
Hospital and emergency department
- To ensure the safety of hospital patients and staff, no visitors will be allowed in the hospital setting or emergency department.
- Exceptions include considerations for childbirth, end-of-life care, hospitalized children, and other rare and unique circumstances as assessed by the care team.
- Outpatient clinic patients may have one individual accompany them, with consideration for special exceptions determined by patient care teams.
- You are also being asked to not bring children under age 13 unless they are actively receiving care in the clinic setting.
- Due to additional screening activities, please allow extra time upon arrival (approximately 15 minutes).
Your cooperation with these new, temporary guidelines is very much appreciated. It is difficult to not be able to visit your friends and family, but these are necessary and appropriate steps taken with the safety and protection of your loved ones as our top priority.
During this time, as always, the needs of our patients come first.