لا يتم ترجمة هذه المادة في مجملها. وتسعى عيادة مايو كلينيك إلى نشر مواد جديدة مترجمة بشكل متكرر.
Melinda S. Schaller, M.D.
- Vascular Surgeon
- Schaller MS, Chen M, Colas RA, Sorrentino TA, Lazar AA, Grenon SM, Dalli J, Conte MS. Treatment with a marine oil supplement alters lipid mediators and leukocyte phenotype in healthy patients and those with peripheral artery disease. Journal of the American Heart Association. 2020; 9(15).
- Sorrentino TA, Duong P, Bouchareychas L, Chen M, Chung A, Schaller MS, Oskowitz A, Raffai RL, Conte MS. Circulating exosomes from patients with peripheral artery disease influence vascular cell migration and contain distinct micoRNA cargo. J Vasc Surg. 2020; 1:28-41.
- Mottola G, Werlin EC, Wu B, Chen M, Chatterjee A, Schaller MS, Conte MS. Oral Resolvin D1 attenuates early inflammation but not intimal hyperplasia in a rat carotid angioplasty model. Prostaglandins & other lipid mediators. 2020; 146.
- Ramirez JL, Schaller MS, Wu B, Reilly LM, Chuter T, Hiramoto JS. Late graft failure is rare after endovascular aneurysm repair using the Zenith stent graft in a cohort of high-risk patients. J Vasc Surg. 2019; 70(5):1456-1462.
- Ramirez JL, Spaulding KA, Zahner GJ, Khetani SA, Schaller MS, Gasper WJ, Hills NK, Grenon SM. Radial artery tonometry is associated with major adverse cardiac events in patients with peripheral artery disease. J Surg Research. 2019; 235, 250-257.
- Ramirez JL, Khetani SA, Zahner GJ, Spaulding KA, Schaller MS, Gasper WJ, Hills NK, Schafer AL, Grenon SM. Serum resistin is associated with impaired endothelial function and a higher rate of adverse cardiac events in patients with peripheral artery disease. J Vasc Surg. 2019; 69(2):497-506.
- Conte MS, Desai TA, Wu B, Schaller MS, Werlin E. Pro-resolving lipid mediators in vascular disease. The Journal of Clinical Investigation. 2018; 128(9):3727-3735.
- Schaller MS, Ramirez JL, Gasper WJ, Zahner GJ, Hills NK, Grenon SM. Frailty is associated with an increased risk of major adverse cardiac events in patients with stable claudication. Ann Vasc Surg. 2018; 50:38-45.
- Zahner GJ, Spaulding KA, Ramirez JL, Schaller MS, Walker SC, Hills NK, Gasper WJ, Grenon SM. Characterizing the relationship between flow-mediated vasodilation and radial artery tonometry in peripheral artery disease. J Surg Research. 2018; 224:121-131.
- Drudi LM, Schaller MS, Hiramoto J, Gasper W, Harris WS, Hills NK, Grenon SM. Predictors of change in omega-3 index with fish oil supplementation in peripheral artery disease. The Journal of Surgical Research. 2017; 210:124-131.
- Schaller MS, Zahner GL, Gasper WJ, Harris WS, Conte MS, Hills NK, Grenon SM. Relationship between the omega-3 index and specialized pro-resolving lipid mediators in patients with peripheral arterial disease taking fish oil supplements. Journal of Clinical Lipidology. 2017; 11(5):1289-1295.
- Wu B, Mottola G, Schaller MS, Upchurch GR Jr, Conte MS. Resolution of vascular injury: Specialized lipid mediators and their evolving therapeutic implications. Molecular aspects of medicine. 2017; 58:72-82.
- Zahner GJ, Gruendl MA, Spaulding KA, Schaller MS, Hills NK, Gasper WJ, Grenon SM. Association between arterial stiffness and peripheral artery disease as measured by radial artery tonometry. J Vasc Surg. 2017; 66(5):1518-1526.
- Schaller MS, Koretsky CM, Lund TJ, Landry CJ. Surface complexation modeling of Cd(II) adsorption on mixtures of hydrous ferric oxide, quartz and kaolinite. Journal of colloid and interface science. 2009; 339(2):302-309.
- Landry CJ, Koretsky CM, Lund TJ, Schaller MS, Das S. Surface complexation modeling of Co(II) adsorption on mixtures of hydrous ferric oxide, quartz and kaolinite. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta.. 2009; 73(13):3723-3737.
- Lund TJ, Koretsky CM, Landry CJ, Schaller MS, Das S. Surface complexation modeling of Cu(II) adsorption on mixtures of hydrous ferric oxide and kaolinite. Geochemical transactions. 2008; 9:9.