Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments that treat this condition
Areas that research this condition
Nov. 19, 2015
- Pituitary tumors information page. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/pituitary_tumors/pituitary_tumors.htm. Accessed Sept. 10, 2015.
- Pituitary tumors. American Cancer Society. http://www.cancer.org/Cancer/PituitaryTumors/DetailedGuide/index. Accessed Sept. 10, 2015.
- Snyder PJ. Clinical manifestations and diagnosis of gonadotroph and other clinically nonfunctioning pituitary adenomas. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Sept. 10, 2015.
- Loeffler JS, et al. Radiation therapy of pituitary adenomas. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Sept. 10, 2015.
- Martinkova J, et al. Impulse control disorders associated with dopaminergic medication in patients with pituitary adenomas. Clinical Neuropharmacology. 2011;34:179.
- Pituitary tumors treatment — for health professionals. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/types/pituitary/hp/pituitary-treatment-pdq#section/all. Accessed Sept. 11, 2015.