Dr. Jordan C. Ray is a general noninvasive cardiologist with clinical focus in Cardio-Oncology and preventative cardiology.
- He is the Director of Cardio-Oncology at Mayo Clinic Florida, a specialized clinic specifically addressing the complexities of cardiovascular disease from cancer and cancer therapies.
- He is an expert in multimodality cardiovascular imaging including echocardiogram, nuclear cardiology, cardiac MRI, and cardiac CT.
- He participates in single center and multi-center prospective clinical trials evaluating therapeutic options in prevention of cardiovascular complications of cancer therapies.
- He has a particular passion for educating patients on cardiovascular risk providing practical guidance for patients.
- Early Diagnosis of Cardiovascular disease in patients receiving cancer therapies
Mayo Clinic locations
Chief Fellow - Cardiovascular DiseaseMayo School of Graduate Medical Education
Fellow - Cardiovascular DiseaseMayo School of Graduate Medical Education
Internship/Residency - Internal MedicineMayo School of Graduate Medical Education
MDUniversity of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine
Activities and honors
Cardiovascular DiseasesAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
Awards and honors
G. Shahin Award for Original Investigation Duval County Medical Society
Clinical Learning Environment Review award for Health Care DisparitiesMayo Clinic
Outstanding Quality Improvement Project AwardQuality Academy
Florida Chapter Young Investigator of the YearFlorida Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
Mayo Brothers Distinguished Fellowship AwardInternal Medicine Residency
National Young AchieverAmerican College of Physicians
- 2016 - 2017
Vice Chair- Residents/Fellows SectionFlorida Medical Association
- 2016 - present
Scientific ReviewerJournal of the American College of Cardiology
- 2015 - 2017
Member- Council on LegistationFlorida Medical Association
- 2015 - 2017
Board Member for the Council on LegislationFlorida Medical Association
- 2015 - 2016
Vice Chair of the Resident Fellows SectionFlorida Medical Association
- 2014 - present
Scientific ReviewerJournal of Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiology