- Teamwork. At Mayo Clinic, radiologists, gastroenterologists, endocrinologists, speech pathologists, surgeons, pharmacists, internal medicine specialists, dietitians, nurse specialists and wound care experts work as a multidisciplinary team to provide whole-person care for people who require home enteral nutrition.
- Experience. Mayo Clinic specialists have provided home enteral nutrition services to more than 13,000 people. Specialists at Mayo Clinic's Rochester, Minnesota, campus provide home enteral nutrition services to around 700 new people every year. Your care team is prepared with the experience, knowledge and resources to provide you with exactly the care you need.
- Research. Mayo Clinic doctors and scientists use individual-driven innovation to improve home enteral nutrition and deliver exactly the care each person needs.
Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., ranks No. 1 for diabetes and endocrinology in the U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals rankings. Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Ariz., is ranked highly performing for diabetes and endocrinology by U.S. News & World Report.
Aug. 16, 2017
- ACI Nutrition Network: Guidelines for home enteral nutrition (HEN) services. 2nd Edition. NSW Agency for Clinical Innovation. https://www.aci.health.nsw.gov.au/resources/nutrition/hen/hen-clinicians. Accessed Nov. 18, 2016.
- Ojo O. The challenges of home enteral tube feeding: A global perspective. Nutrients. 2015;7:2524.
- Epp LM (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Nov. 22, 2016.