Fibromuscular dysplasia is a rare, but treatable, condition in which the arteries to your kidneys, brain or abdomen narrow, reducing blood flow to your organs.
Hypoplastic left heart syndrome is a rare and complex congenital heart condition in which the left side of the heart is underdeveloped.
Iron deficiency anemia may leave you feeling sapped of energy. This condition is especially common in women. Iron supplements usually help.
April 04, 2015
- Raynaud's. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/raynaud/. Accessed March 6, 2015.
- Buerger's disease. National Organization for Rare Disorders. https://www.rarediseases.org/rare-disease-information/rare-diseases/byID/712/viewFullReport. Accessed March 7, 2015.
- Schur PH, et al. Overview of the clinical manifestations of systemic lupus erythematosus in adults. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed March 6, 2015.
- Frostbite. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://emergency.cdc.gov/disasters/winter/staysafe/frostbite.asp. Accessed March 6, 2015.
- What is anemia? National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/anemia/. Accessed March 7, 2015.
- Peripheral neuropathy. American Diabetes Association. http://www.diabetes.org/living-with-diabetes/complications/neuropathy/peripheral-neuropathy.html. Accessed March 7, 2015.
- Handout on health: Scleroderma. National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. http://www.niams.nih.gov/Health_Info/Scleroderma/default.asp. Accessed March 6, 2015.