When to see a doctor

By Mayo Clinic Staff

In most cases, a bent penis doesn't require treatment. However, if you have a severely bent penis that causes pain or interferes with sex, see a doctor. You may need to see a doctor who specializes in sexual and urinary problems (urologist).

Jul. 15, 2011