- Experience. Each year, Mayo Clinic doctors diagnose and treat hundreds of people with Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome.
- Cutting-edge medicine. Mayo Clinic doctors use the most advanced techniques to treat Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome.
- New ideas. Mayo Clinic researchers working to improve diagnosis and treatment of Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome. You have access to the expertise of Mayo's clinician-researchers.
Why choose Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., is ranked among the Best Hospitals for heart and heart surgery by U.S. News & World Report.
March 19, 2014
- DiBaise L, et al. Epidemiology, clinical manifestations, and diagnosis of the Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Aug. 15, 2013.
- AskMayoExpert. What are the symptoms of paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia? Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2013.
- Ferri FF. Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2014: 5 Books in 1. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2014. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Aug. 15, 2013.
- Other rhythm disorders. American Heart Association. http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/Arrhythmia/AboutArrhythmia/Other-Rhythm-Disorders_UCM_302045_Article.jsp. Accessed Aug. 13, 2013.
- Wolff-Parkinson-White (WPW) syndrome. The Merck Manuals: Home Health Handbook for Patients and Caregivers. http://www.merckmanuals.com/home/heart_and_blood_vessel_disorders/abnormal_heart_rhythms/wolff-parkinson-white_wpw_syndrome.html?qt=&sc=&alt=. Accessed Aug. 16, 2013.
- Pappone C, et al. Risk of malignant arrhythmias in initially symptomatic patients with Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome: Results of a prospective long-term electrophysiological follow-up study. Circulation. 2012;125:661.
- Cohen MI, et al. PACES/HRS expert consensus statement on the management of the asymptomatic young patient with a Wolff-Parkinson-White (WPW, ventricular preexcitation) electrocardiographic pattern. Heart Rhythm. 2012;9:1006.
- Nakagawa H, et al. Catheter ablation of paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia. Circulation. 2007;116:2465.
- Munger TM, et al. A population study of the natural history of Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome in Olmsted County, Minnesota, 1953-1989. Circulation. 1993;87:866.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.