Mayo Clinic doctors and scientists are studying new ways to diagnose and treat Wilms' tumor. The Mayo Clinic Cancer Center combines personalized cancer treatment with leading-edge research, providing unparalleled cancer care.
The Mayo Clinic Cancer Center receives funding from the National Cancer Institute and is designated as a comprehensive cancer center — recognition for an institution's scientific excellence and multidisciplinary resources focused on cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
Mayo Clinic is a member of the Children's Oncology Group, a national group of institutions dedicated to children's cancer research, and the National Comprehensive Cancer Network. This allows Mayo Clinic to provide your child with coordinated diagnosis and treatment based on the latest research.
See a list of publications on Wilms' tumor by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Aug. 16, 2017
- Ritchey ML, et al. Pediatric urologic oncology: Renal and adrenal. In: Campbell-Walsh Urology. 11th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2016. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Jan. 13, 2017.
- Ferri FF. Nephroblastoma. In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2017. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Jan. 13, 2017.
- Kieran K, et al. Current surgical standards of care in Wilms tumor. Urologic Oncology: Seminars and Original Investigations. 2016;34:13.
- Al-Hussain T, et al. Wilms tumor: An update. Advances in Anatomic Pathology. 2014;21:166.
- Cost NG, et al. Oncologic outcomes of partial versus radical nephrectomy for unilateral Wilms tumor. Pediatric Blood & Cancer. 2012;58:898.
- Lubahn JD, et al. Correlation between preoperative staging computerized tomography and pathological findings after nodal sampling in children with Wilms tumor. Journal of Urology. 2012;188:1500.
- Cost NG, et al. Pathological review of Wilms tumor nephrectomy specimens and potential implications for nephron sparing surgery in Wilms tumor. Journal of Urology. 2012;188:1506.
- Wilms tumor. American Cancer Society. http://www.cancer.org/cancer/wilmstumor. Accessed Jan. 13, 2017.
- Chintagumpala M, et al. Presentation, diagnosis, and staging of Wilms tumor. http://www.uptodate.com. Accessed Jan. 14, 2017.
- Chintagumpala M, et al. Treatment and prognosis of Wilms tumor. http://www.uptodate.com. Accessed Jan. 16, 2017.
- Children with cancer: A handbook for parents. National Cancer Institute. https://www.cancer.gov/publications/patient-education/children-with-cancer.pdf. Accessed Jan. 16, 2017.
- AskMayoExpert. Wilms tumor. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2016.
- Granberg, CF (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Mar. 1, 2017.
- Arndt CA (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Feb. 1, 2017.
- National Library of Medicine. Your guide to understanding genetic conditions: Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome. Genetics Home Reference: https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/beckwith-wiedemann-syndrome. Accessed Feb. 2, 2017.