Mayo Clinic heart rhythm specialists study causes, new diagnostic tests and treatments for ventricular tachycardia and other heart rhythm disorders. Read more about research in the Cardiovascular Research Center.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic authors on ventricular tachycardia on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Feb. 07, 2015
- Michael J. Ackerman, M.D., Ph.D.
- Christopher P. Appleton, M.D.
- Samuel J. Asirvatham, M.D.
- David L. Hayes, M.D.
- Christopher J. McLeod, M.B., Ch.B., Ph.D.
- Thomas M. Munger, M.D.
- Douglas L. Packer, M.D.
- Komandoor Srivathsan, M.D.
- What is an arrhythmia? National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/arr/. Accessed Oct. 1, 2014.
- Tachycardia: Fast heart rate. American Heart Association. http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/Arrhythmia/AboutArrhythmia/Tachycardia_UCM_302018_Article.jsp. Accessed Oct. 21, 2014.
- Phang R. Nonsustained VT in the absence of apparent structural heart disease. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 21, 2014.
- Podrid PJ. Sustained monomorphic ventricular tachycardia: Diagnosis and evaluation. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 21, 2014.
- Ganz LI, et al. Sustained monomorphic ventricular tachycardia in patients with a prior myocardial infarction: Treatment and prognosis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 21, 2014.
- Riggin EA. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Oct. 7, 2014.
- Mankad R (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Nov. 26, 2014.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.