- Experience and expertise. Mayo Clinic doctors trained in brain and nervous system surgery (neurosurgery), brain and nervous system conditions (neurology), brain imaging (neuroradiology), and other areas have experience in diagnosing and treating subarachnoid hemorrhage and other brain and blood vessel conditions (cerebrovascular conditions).
- Team approach. Mayo Clinic doctors trained in neurosurgery, neurology, neuroradiology, physical medicine and rehabilitation, and other areas work together to evaluate your condition and determine the most appropriate treatment.
- Technology. Mayo Clinic doctors use advanced imaging tests to diagnose your condition and develop your treatment plan.
- Efficient system. Mayo Clinic doctors evaluate your condition and develop a treatment plan in days, not weeks.
- Research. Mayo Clinic doctors study the risks, causes, prevention, and new diagnosis and treatment options for subarachnoid hemorrhage and other neurological conditions, and conduct clinical trials.
Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., is ranked among the Best Hospitals for neurology and neurosurgery by U.S. News & World Report. Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Ariz., and Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Fla., are ranked high performing for neurology and neurosurgery by U.S. News & World Report.
Nov. 20, 2012