Mayo Clinic doctors trained in brain and nervous system surgery (neurosurgery), brain and nervous system conditions (neurology) and other areas study laboratory and clinical research in prevention, causes, diagnosis and treatment options for subarachnoid hemorrhages.
Read more about research in neurosurgery and neurology.
See a list of publications by Mayo doctors on subarachnoid hemorrhages at PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Aug. 19, 2014
- Maria I. Aguilar, M.D.
- Kevin M. Barrett, M.D.
- Thomas G. Brott, M.D.
- Robert D. Brown Jr., M.D.
- Brian W. Chong, M.D.
- Kelly D. Flemming, M.D.
- William D. Freeman, M.D.
- Jimmy R. Fulgham, M.D.
- David F. Kallmes, M.D.
- Giuseppe Lanzino, M.D.
- Michael J. Link, M.D.
- Irene Meissner, M.D.
- James F. Meschia, M.D.
- Fredric B. Meyer, M.D.
- George W. Petty, M.D.
- Alejandro A. Rabinstein, M.D.
- Eelco F.Wijdicks, M.D., Ph.D.
- Ferri FF. Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2014: 5 Books in 1. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2014. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 7, 2014.
- Choi KS, et al. Therapeutic and prognostic implications of subarachnoid hemorrhage in patients who suffered cardiopulmonary arrest and underwent cardiopulmonary resuscitation during an emergency room stay. Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery. 2013;115:2088.
- Cerebral aneurysm fact sheet. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/cerebral_aneurysm/detail_cerebral_aneurysms.htm. Accessed July 7, 2014.
- Connolly ES, et al. Guidelines for the management of aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: A guideline for healthcare professionals from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association. Stroke. 2012;43:1711.
- Riggin EA. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. June 12, 2014.