Mayo Clinic has major campuses in Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona; Jacksonville, Florida; and Rochester, Minnesota. The Mayo Clinic Health System has dozens of locations in several states.
For more information on visiting Mayo Clinic, choose your location below:
Oct. 15, 2016
- Riggin, EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. July 21, 2016.
- What is insomnia? National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/inso#. Accessed Sept. 6, 2016.
- Insomnia fact sheet. WomensHealth.gov. http://womenshealth.gov/publications/our-publications/fact-sheet/insomnia.html. Accessed Sept. 6, 2016.
- Sleep-wake disorders. In: Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders DSM-5. 5th ed. Arlington, Va.: American Psychiatric Association; 2013. http://www.psychiatryonline.org. Accessed Sept. 6, 2016.
- Sleep disorders: The connection between sleep and mental health. National Alliance on Mental Health. http://www.nami.org/Learn-More/Mental-Health-Conditions/Related-Conditions/Sleep-Disorders. Accessed Sept. 6, 2016.
- Approach to the patient with sleep or wakefulness disorder. Merck Manual Professional Version. http://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/neurologic-disorders/sleep-and-wakefulness-disorders/approach-to-the-patient-with-a-sleep-or-wakefulness-disorder. Accessed Sept. 6, 2016.
- Insomnia. Natural Medicines. https://naturalmedicines.therapeuticresearch.com/databases/medical-conditions/i/insomnia.aspx. Accessed Sept. 6, 2016.
- Sleep and aging. National Institute on Aging. https://nihseniorhealth.gov/sleepandaging/aboutsleep/01.html. Accessed Sept. 6, 2016.
- Kliger B, et al. Complementary/integrative therapies that work: A review of the evidence. American Family Physician. 2016;94:369.
- Bonnet MH, et al. Clinical features and diagnosis of insomnia. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Sept. 6, 2016.
- Bonnet MH, et al, Treatment of insomnia. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Sept. 6, 2016.
- Cassoff J, et al. Evaluating the effectiveness of the Motivating Teens To Sleep More program in advancing bedtime in adolescents: A randomized control trial. BMC Psychology. 2014;2:6.
- Valerian. Natural Medicines. https://naturalmedicines.therapeuticresearch.com. Accessed Sept. 12, 2016.
- About AASM accredited facilities. American Academy of Sleep Medicine. http://www.aasmnet.org/aboutmembercenters.aspx. Accessed Sept. 15, 2016.
- Buysse DJ. Insomnia. JAMA. 2013;309:706.
- Olson EJ (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Sept. 20, 2016.
- Sateia M. Chronic insomnia disorder. In: International Classification of Sleep Disorders. 3rd ed. Darien, Ill.: American Academy of Sleep Medicine; 2014. http://www.aasmnet.org/EBooks/ICSD3. Accessed Sept. 20, 2016.