Mayo Clinic researchers actively study new diagnostic procedures and treatments for people with congenital heart diseases, including Ebstein's anomaly. Read more about research in the Cardiovascular Research Center.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic doctors on Ebstein's anomaly on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
April 06, 2016
- Ebstein's anomaly. American Heart Association. http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/CongenitalHeartDefects/AboutCongenitalHeartDefects/Ebsteins-Anomaly_UCM_307025_Article.jsp#.VqE5kdhIjmI. Accessed Jan. 11, 2016.
- Fuster V, et al., eds. Congenital heart disease in children and adolescents. In: Hurst's The Heart. 13th ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2011. http://www.accessmedicine.com. Accessed Jan. 11, 2016.
- Agarwala BN, et al. Ebstein's anomaly of the tricuspid valve. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Jan. 11, 2016.
- What are congenital heart defects? National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/chd. Accessed Jan. 14, 2016.
- Patent foramen ovale (PFO). American Heart Association. http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/More/CardiovascularConditionsofChildhood/Patent-Foramen-Ovale-PFO_UCM_469590_Article.jsp#.VqE7jdhIjmI. Accessed Jan. 15, 2016.
- Crawford MH. Congenital heart disease in adults. In: Current Diagnosis & Treatment: Cardiology. 4th ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2014. http://www.accessmedicine.com. Accessed Jan. 11, 2016.
- Katsuragi S, et al. Risk factors for maternal and fetal outcome in pregnancy complicated by Ebstein anomaly. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2013;209:452.e1.
- What is an arrhythmia? National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/arr. Accessed Jan. 18, 2016.
- Dearani JA, et al. Strategies for tricuspid re-repair in Ebstein malformation using the cone technique. The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2013;96:202.
- Anderson HN, et al. Cone reconstruction in children with Ebstein anomaly: The Mayo Clinic experience. Congenital Heart Disease. 2014;9:266.
- Brown ML, et al. The outcomes of operations for 539 patients with Ebstein anomaly. The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2008;135:1120.
- Dearani JA, et al. Ebstein anomaly review: What's now, what's next? Expert Review of Cardiovascular Therapy. 2015;13:1101.
- Getting support. American Heart Association. http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Caregiver/ReachOut/GettingSupport/Getting-Support_UCM_301847_Article.jsp#.VqE-u9hIjmI. Accessed Jan. 19, 2016.
- Finding support. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/birthdefects/families-support.html. Accessed Jan. 19, 2016.
- Riggin EA. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 14, 2016.