Mayo Clinic has major campuses in Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona; Jacksonville, Florida; and Rochester, Minnesota. The Mayo Clinic Health System has dozens of locations in several states.
For more information on visiting Mayo Clinic, choose your location below:
Aug. 04, 2017
- Goldman L, et al., eds. Chronic kidney disease. In: Goldman-Cecil Medicine. 25th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2016. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed April 21, 2016.
- Ferri FF. Chronic kidney disease. In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2016. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed April 21, 2016.
- AskMayoExpert. Chronic kidney disease (adult). Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2015.
- Bope ET, et al. The urogenital tract. In: Conn's Current Therapy 2016. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2016. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed May 3, 2016.
- About chronic kidney disease: A guide for patients and their families. National Kidney Foundation. http://www.kidney.org/atoz/content/aboutckd.cfm. Accessed May 3, 2016.
- Rosenberg M. Overview of the management of chronic kidney disease in adults. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed April 21, 2016.
- Coping effectively: A guide for patients and their families. The National Kidney Foundation. https://www.kidney.org/atoz/content/coping_effectively_guide. Accessed May 3, 2016.
- Chronic kidney disease: What does it mean for me? National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-communication-programs/nkdep/a-z/kidney-disease-mean-for-me/Pages/default.aspx. Accessed April 28, 2016.
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD) and diet: Assessment, management and treatment. National Kidney Disease Education Program. http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-communication-programs/nkdep/a-z/Documents/ckd-diet-assess-manage-treat-508.pdf. Accessed April 28, 2016.
- Kidney failure: Choosing a treatment that's right for you. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-topics/kidney-disease/kidney-failure-choosing-a-treatment-thats-right-for-you/Pages/facts.aspx. Accessed May 3, 2016.
- Cook AJ. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Feb. 23, 2016.
- Heilman RL (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Phoenix, Ariz. May 12, 2016.