Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments that treat this condition
Aug. 04, 2017
- Goldman L, et al., eds. Chronic kidney disease. In: Goldman-Cecil Medicine. 25th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2016. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed April 21, 2016.
- Ferri FF. Chronic kidney disease. In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2016. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed April 21, 2016.
- AskMayoExpert. Chronic kidney disease (adult). Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2015.
- Bope ET, et al. The urogenital tract. In: Conn's Current Therapy 2016. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2016. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed May 3, 2016.
- About chronic kidney disease: A guide for patients and their families. National Kidney Foundation. http://www.kidney.org/atoz/content/aboutckd.cfm. Accessed May 3, 2016.
- Rosenberg M. Overview of the management of chronic kidney disease in adults. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed April 21, 2016.
- Coping effectively: A guide for patients and their families. The National Kidney Foundation. https://www.kidney.org/atoz/content/coping_effectively_guide. Accessed May 3, 2016.
- Chronic kidney disease: What does it mean for me? National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-communication-programs/nkdep/a-z/kidney-disease-mean-for-me/Pages/default.aspx. Accessed April 28, 2016.
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD) and diet: Assessment, management and treatment. National Kidney Disease Education Program. http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-communication-programs/nkdep/a-z/Documents/ckd-diet-assess-manage-treat-508.pdf. Accessed April 28, 2016.
- Kidney failure: Choosing a treatment that's right for you. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-topics/kidney-disease/kidney-failure-choosing-a-treatment-thats-right-for-you/Pages/facts.aspx. Accessed May 3, 2016.
- Cook AJ. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Feb. 23, 2016.
- Heilman RL (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Phoenix, Ariz. May 12, 2016.