See all success measures
Source: Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients, June 2015
Mayo Clinic Hospital** (Jacksonville, FL)
- 1-month survival: 100.00% (n=6) • 2012-2014
- 1-year survival: 100.00% (n=6) • 2012-2014
- 3-year survival: 100.00% (n=2) • 2009-2011
- n = number of patients
- **Surgeries before April 11, 2008, were performed at St. Luke's Hospital in Jacksonville, FL.
- 1-month survival: 99.47%
- 1-year survival: 95.67%
- 3-year survival: 95.98%
Feb. 14, 2017
- Barbara Woodward Lips Patient Education Center. Pancreas transplant. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2013.
- U.S. News & World Report. U.S. News Best Hospitals 2015-16. http://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/rankings. Accessed Feb. 22, 2016.
- Robertson RP. Pancreas and islet cell transplantation in diabetes mellitus. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed April 7, 2016.
- Klein C, et al. Benefits and complications associated with kidney-pancreas transplantation in diabetes mellitus. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed April 7, 2016.
- Barbara Woodward Lips Patient Education Center. Planning for your transplant: A financial guide. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2014.
- Riggin ER. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. April 6, 2016.
- Eggebraaten KR (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. April 18, 2016.
- Heilman RL, et al. Immunosuppression in simultaneous pancreas-kidney transplantation. Drugs. 2010;70:793.
- Lu B, et al. Beta-cell targeted gene delivery for enhanced beta-cell proliferation. Human Gene Therapy. 2015;26:A63.
- Stulak JM, et al. Combined heart and abdominal organ transplantation: Excellent outcomes gained from a unique experience. Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation. 2014;33(suppl):S278.
- Kudva YC (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 14, 2016.
- Pancreas Transplant. National Kidney Foundation. https://www.kidney.org/atoz/content/pancreastx. Accessed April 12, 2016.
Pancreas Transplant Program