At Mayo Clinic Children's Center, more than 200 medical providers in 40 medical and surgical specialties offer integrated care to over 50,000 children and teenagers every year, inspiring hope and providing healing.
Why choose Mayo Clinic Children's Center?
June 16, 2017
- Expertise and experience. Our pediatric specialists have significant expertise and experience in treating children with all types of diseases and disorders, including complex and rare diseases. Mayo Clinic Children's Center ranks highly in numerous pediatric specialties in the annual US News & World Report on children's hospitals.
- Team approach, tailored to your child’s needs. The needs of our patients come first. Our team of pediatric experts focuses on one child and family at a time. Working as a team, medical professionals from various specialties communicate with you to set goals and develop a customized evaluation and treatment plan for your child. We treat each child and family with compassion and respect.
- All the advantages of Mayo Clinic. World famous expertise, cutting-edge technology, quality, safety and appointment efficiency allow us to provide care that you can trust. Mayo Clinic offers a continuum of care throughout every stage of life. Pediatric and adult experts work together to provide the best expertise and transition of care when it’s appropriate.
- Advanced technology and innovative treatments. Our pediatric experts use state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment techniques and the latest technology. Physicians and scientists at the Children's Research Center at Mayo Clinic are at the forefront of research, including groundbreaking clinical trials that lead to innovative therapies and the best care models to improve healthcare for newborns, children and teenagers.
- Comprehensive children's hospital and outpatient services. In Mayo's family-friendly environment, pediatric specialists work as a team to meet your child's needs, as an inpatient or outpatient. As a Magnet hospital recognized for nursing excellence, our children are cared for by dedicated pediatric nurses. Child life specialists offer unique services for our smallest patients. We also offer medical transport services, critical care response teams, pediatric pharmacists, dietitians, social workers, family advisors, spiritual care and many more pediatric services.