- BA - Psychology (Human Services Concentration) DePaul University
- Masters Department of Psychology, Case Western Reserve University
- Doctor of Philosophy Department of Psychology, Case Western Reserve University
- Internship - Neuropsychology Department of Behavioral Sciences, Rush Medical College
- Fellow - Pediatric Neuropsychology Division of Neuropsychology, Department of Neurology, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Resident Scholar Award, Medical College of Wisconsin, 2008
- Evidenced-based approaches to neuropsychological assessment
- Statistical approaches to measuring cognitive change in children/adolescents with chronic medical conditions
- Pediatric multiple sclerosis
- Pediatric epilepsy
- Learning disabilities
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.