- BA - Majors: Economics, Philosophy; Minor: Chemistry. GPA: 3.9 Baylor University
- MD Mayo Medical School, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Internship - Molecular Biology Lab – Advisor: Dr. Eric Wieben. Subcloned cDNA of Prolyl Endopeptidase into a bacterial expression vector for the production of active protease Mayo Medical Center, Mayo Clinic Rochester Centers
- Research Fellowship - Advisor: Dr. John Burnett, Jr. Developed and characterized an animal model for hyperlipidemic atherosclerosis Mayo Medical Center, Mayo Clinic Rochester Centers
- Internship - Transitional Year Internship Mayo Clinic in Florida
- Resident - Diagnostic Radiology Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Fellow - Noninvasive Cardiovascular Imaging Stanford University
- Associate Professor of Radiology
- Cardio CT and MRI
- CT angiography
- Multi-detector CT protocols
- Contrast media kinetics
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.