- BA Oxford University
- Ph.D. University College London
- Associate Professor of Radiology
- Leader of the MR Imaging Working Group of the Movement Disorders Society PSP Diagnostic Criteria Working Group, 2013-present
- Editorial board member, PeerJ, 2012-present
- Junior Investigator Award for Excellence in Imaging and Aging Research awarded in 2010 from AFAR-GE Healthcare
- Invited member, NINDS Development of Clinical and Pathology Data Elements for Frontotemporal Lobe Dementia Committee, 2010
- New Investigator in Alzheimer’s Disease Neuroimaging Award for "Best Paper" awarded in 2009 from the Alzheimer's Association
- Primary progressive aphasia
- Primary progressive apraxia of speech
- Frontotemporal dementia
- Progressive supranuclear palsy
- Corticobasal syndrome
- Alzheimer’s disease
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.