- Chair, Allergic Diseases, Minnesota
- Allergic Diseases
- BS - BS/MD-Six year combined program, BS in Natural Science University of Akron
- MD - BS/MD-Six year combined program Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine
- Internship - Internal Medicine Internal Medicine Internship, Akron City Hospital
- Resident - Internal Medicine Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Fellow - Allergy and Immunology Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Allergy and Immunology
- Associate Professor of Medicine
- Pro and anti-inflammatory effects of beta adrenergic agonists (including the R and S isomers) on eosinophil function, intrinsic asthma, exercise-induced urticaria and anaphylaxis
See a listing of publications on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
See a description of research activities.